Este foro usa cookies.
Las cookies propias y de terceros nos permiten mejorar nuestros servicios. Al navegar por nuestro sitio web, aceptas el uso que hacemos de las cookies.

Puedes cambiar la configuracion de cookies en cualquier momento en el enlace que aparece al final de esta pagina.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Gusanillo RR
Opinión de un guiri que tiene las dos:

I had the 03 SP2 and still have an 03 TLR. The Honda is a better machine, it was reworked while in production and slightly more modern than a TLR which is 1998 technology.
The RC (SP2) is thinner, smaller, somewhat lighter, better brakes, better chasis, larger throttle bodies, handles better on the track and more of a purpose built track replica than the TLR. They were meant to compete in the same circles, but the RC was definitely more successful on the track.
I love my TLR, but the RC is a more advanced machine even though dated in comparison to today's liter bikes. The TLR does have a little more low end grunt, but the RC has a slightly better top end. So, power wise its a push.
If you're commuting and plan no track days than its really a matter of what you like and how comfortable you are sitting on one or the other.

I spent a hefty amount of money getting my TLR into track form and to perform as well as my RC51 did in stock trim. In the end I believe I got my TLR to equal the RC, but it was an investment to do so.

I will say that if you are of a larger frame, the TLR will be more comfortable to ride. The RC has a plank for a seat and isn't as comfortable to ride on the street.
2021 time is running out.... wake up.

Responder Arriba

Mensajes en este tema

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)